The CRB is redefining good business this month with students, professionals and faculty engaged at all levels! Join us at one of our upcoming events:
- Thurs, 3/8 – the CRB’s Omar Romero-Hernandez exposes 20 undergraduate students to corporate responsibility in a lecture at Haas focused on the importance of “materiality analysis” and how businesses can integrate environmental responsibility while maximizing shareholder and stakeholder value.
- Tues, 3/13 – the CRB’s Jo Mackness along with Haas Dean Rich Lyons addressed 60 alumns and professionals to discuss the “Future of Finance” in NYC. Download Future of Finance report.
- Tues, 3/13 – the CRB’s Tony Kingsbury addressed over 200 professionals at this year’s “Sustainability in Packaging” Conference with a lecture entitled “Are All Lifecycle-Oriented Tools to Evaluate Packaging Created Equal?”
- Fri, 3/16 – Those attending the “Beyond Yourself” Consumption Function & Fashion show will see Haas students along with the CRB’s own Professor McElhaney model water<less jeans in our first annual sustainable apparel fashion show, followed by a splash in the dunk tank… all while enjoying local, organic food, beer and wine! 6-9pm at Haas.
- Mon, 3/19 – Professor Kellie McElhaney keynotes on “Shaping Your Corporate Social Identity” at the Annual Conference on Corporate Contributions in Orlando, Florida.
- Tues, 3/20 – the CRB’s Jo Mackness leads her second in a series of four Net Impact-sponsored Issues in Depth Calls. Join the webinar to hear from executives at Intuit, with a focus on “Driving Sustainability from a Functional Role: Product Management”
- Weds, 3/21 – from 12:30-2pm, the CRB and the Blum Center for Emerging Economies hosts “Networked for Sustainability: Cisco and the City of the Future” at Blum Hall
- Weds, 3/28 – Jo Mackness leads her third of four discussions on “Driving Sustainability from a Functional Role: Supply Chain Management” – this time in conversation with Yonnie Leung, Principal of Environmental Sustainability at PG&E.